Jesus left his followers with a mission - to teach others about himself, and to serve others in need. So some go from JPC:
• to teach and to support other groups of believers.
• to translate the Bible into other languages.
• to serve those of any race or religion who are in need through sickness or natural disaster.
• others pray for those who serve in this way.
• and give financial support.
In this way we help to support Christian work in many parts of the world, including Taiwan, Kenya, S America, S E Asia, Mexico, Sri Lanka. We also support the work of relief organisations TearFund and AID. At home, we support the work of Scripture Union, UCCF and the Christian Institute.
Each summer we encourage short term teams to engage in service in other parts of the world; others use a gap year, or take a 'time out' career break for service.